Biotalys’ annual shareholder meetings in principle take place every third Friday of April. More information to follow.
Biotalys’ shareholding consists of institutional and retail investors, both international and local. Based on the most recent number of shares and transparency notifications, the shareholder structure is as follows:
- Gimv: Gimv NV, Adviesbeheer Gimv Venture Capital 2010 NV and Biotech Fonds Vlaanderen NV
- Sofinnova: Sofinnova Partners S.A.S.
- PMV: ParticipatieMaatschappij Vlaanderen NV (PMV NV). PMV NV holds 100% of the shares in Biotech Fonds Vlaanderen NV which on its turn holds 8,31 % of the shares in Biotalys. This participation however is managed by Gimv NV.
- AIF: Agri Investment Fund CVBA
- AvH: Ackermans & van Haaren NV
- Madeli: Madeli Participaties BV
Information on Transparency Notifications
The Belgian Act of 2 May 2007 provides for shareholders notification thresholds of 5% or a multiple of 5% (i.e. 10%, 15%, 20%, etc.) of the total number of existing voting rights. The notification forms can be downloaded from the website of the FSMA. Completed and signed forms should be sent to IR@biotalys.com.
More information to follow.
|Shareholder||Date of notification||Document|
|Transparantiekennisgeving Biovest||Download pdf|
|Transparantiekennisgeving Gimv - AGVC - Biotech Fonds Vlaanderen||Download pdf|
|Transparantiekennisgeving PMV||Download pdf|
|Transparantiekennisgeving Madeli Participaties BV||Download pdf|
|Transparantiekennisgeving Sofinnova Partners S.A.S.||Download pdf|